1. The following entity is responsible for processing personal data pursuant to the Datenschutz- grundverordnung (DSGVO, General Data Protection Regulation): SURTECO DECOR GmbH, Johan- Viktor-Bausch-Str. 2, 86647 Buttenwiesen, Tel.: +49 8274 51-0, E-Mail: info(at)surteco-decor.com
2. The Group Data Protection Officer Dr. Catrin Kollmann is available to answer questions about pro- cessing your personal data at: SURTECO SE, Johan-Viktor-Bausch-Str. 2, 86647 Buttenwiesen, Ger- many, Tel: +49 8274 99 88 0, email@example.com
3. We process personal data to establish, implement, draw up and terminate contracts with customers, service providers and stakeholders in accordance with the relevant data protection regulations. Data of customers, service providers and stakeholders are used for marketing purposes, for sales purposes and additional administrative purposes such as invoicing. As soon as a contractual relationship has been established, the collected data is used for the purpose of fulfilling the obligations of the contrac- tual partner with respect to the other contractual partners. The same applies to any legal obligations with respect to government authorities – e.g. in the area of tax deductions. The following data/data categories are processed: Data concerning the person such as name, activity and contact data. Af- fected groups of persons are customers, service providers and stakeholders.
4. Disclosure of your personal data is carried out – within the framework of the purposes defined in item 3 – exclusively in relation to the following recipients or categories of recipient. The data are passed on internally within the company to employees if and to the extent that this is strictly necessary for operational requirements. Data are also passed on to government agencies if there are statutory obligations to pass on the data. Data are only passed on to private entities if there is a legal basis for such action. Furthermore, data is only passed on if the affected employees have received a written consent.
5. Your personal data are stored in order to establish, implement and terminate contractual relation- ships and to uphold the statutory archiving and storage obligations (e.g. § 257 HGB (German com- mercial Code), § 147 AO (Regulations for Record Keeping)) to the extent necessary for fulfilling these purposes. Your personal data stored for purposes of advertising and market research as long as there is an overriding legal interest for us in processing in accordance with the relevant legal provisions.
6. You have rights to information, correction, deletion, restriction of processing and data portability in accordance with the relevant statutory provisions, in particular in accordance with Art. 15 to 20 DSGVO (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR). You can object to the processing of your data at any time; telephone advertising is only carried out with at least the presumed consent of the cus- tomer in accordance with § 7 Section 2 No. 2 UWG (Act on Unfair Competition), electronic advertising directed towards you as a contractual customer is carried out under the regulations of § 7 Section 3 UWG (Act on Unfair Competition) or additionally with your consent. You are able to withdraw your consent at any time without giving any reasons. Data processing remains lawful until consent is with- drawn.
7. Furthermore, you have the right to complain to the responsible supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of the personal data related to you breaches the date protection regulations.
The supervisory authority responsible for the private sector in Bavaria is the Government of Mit- telfranken, Promenade 27, 91522 Ansbach, Tel.: +49 981-53-1300, Telefax: +49 981-53-1206, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Internet: www.regierung.mittelfranken.bayern.de
8. Processing of data from third-party surveys: Data from third-party surveys is not purchased.